The implementation of the system allows:
- to accelerate and increase manyfold the operating efficiency of a company;
- to track the productivity of branches and departments;
- to display statistics and analyze business processes;
- to avoid errors and inaccuracies during the establishment and maintenance of an order through departments;
- to control income and expenses of an enterprise in real-time.
With the help of ERP, the managing staff can easily shape plans and schedules of activities. Besides this, the system tracks the workflow, the conclusion and administration of contracts, the assets of an organization. The financial reporting is also under constant control of senior officials and in case of errors or fraud on the part of any employee or department, they are easy to identify. Large-scale projects can be broken down into stages, you can also plan the necessary resource base and the implementation period.
EPR systems will be useful primarily to large companies in various fields that have multiple branches and a broad geography. For them CASPEL offers a solution of its own design, which has a modular structure, i.e., consists of multiple components, deployed as needed.